1. Tell me about yourself: Hi everyone! I’m Tiffany and I’m from Atlanta, GA. I’m the creator of the marketing blog, Natural Hair in the Media. I love cooking, thrifting, working out, and writing. And, of course, my natural hair!
2. Did you transition or big chop
I transitioned to natural hair after wearing a protective style for 6 months.
3. How long have you been natural? I’ve been natural for awhile now! I did the big chop in February of 2005, and rocked a TWA for about a year. Going natural was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life.
4. What is your biggest hair challenge? How did you overcome your challenge?
Right now, it’s dealing with locs that aren’t fully loc’ed. I decided to loc my hair 7 months ago. Although it took me 10 years to make my decision, I am very happy with it. I’m just ready for my hair to loc, but understand that I have to be patient.
5. What is your hair regimen?
I get a loctitian to re-twist my hair once a month. In between visits, I spray my locs with Oyin Handmade Juices N Berries, and I moisturize my scalp with EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Oil. I always sleep with a satin bonnet.
6. What is your favorite style? I don’t have one yet! I’m still trying to find great locs for short to medium length locs. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know!
7. What is your fashion style like? It varies. One day, I’ll rock a preppy look. I can transition easily to classy and vintage.
8. Where can we find you on line? What else would you like to add?
I’m all over the place, lol! You can find me online at www.naturalhairinthemedia.com,
Facebook (www.facebook.com/naturalhairinthemedia and www.facebook.com/locstotalkabout),